Teacher by day, fashion blogger by night.
We’ve recently had the pleasure of collaborating with Alex from What The Teacher Wears. We love her effortlessly bold and colourful style; taking 9-5 work wear to a chic and fashionable level.
Alex has picked her favourite getaway pieces and summer essentials from To The Dawn Dusk High Summer ’17 collection.
We can’t get enough of Alex from What The Teacher Wears! So we’ve quizzed Alex to get to know her a little bit better.
- What’s your favourite holiday destination?My favourite place to holiday would be Mexico, In fact, I was there this time last year. I stayed in Tulum and Cancun and am planning my next trip back.
- What’s your favourite piece from the To The Dawn Dusk High Summer ’17 collection?This is a tricky one to answer because I always love everything that SOLITO creates. But in the To The Dawn Dusk collection, the Farah Midi Wrap Dress would have to be my top pick closely followed by the Rehana Cami and Pants. The print is everything and will certainly take me from the beach to the bar this Summer.
- What are your 3 desert island beauty essentials?My favourite moisturiser by Alpha H, it comes everywhere with me. I’d also take my Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Spray. I’ve just started using this and I am loving it. I use it as a primer, setting spray and whenever I need a touch up throughout the day. Last but not least, a good sunscreen! While I do enjoy lounging around in the sun I don’t like getting burnt.
- How would you describe your personal style in 3 words?Colourful, Bold and Effortless.
- What’s your favourite fashion staple right now?Slides! Every gal needs a sleek pair of slides for Summer.
Campaign: What The Teacher Wears | Holiday Edit
Photography: Elisabeth Willis
Hair: Dimitri Fronis
Makeup: Hannah O’Callaghan
Stylist: Olivia Mills, Letitia Stevens, Mary Zacharia